суббота, 21 июня 2014 г.

INTRODUCTION

This Blog is going to be a collection of my notes devoted to the birds and animals and their behaviour and wonderful things I come across everyday in the riverside of the Desna River, Bryansk region, the Central part of Russia.
These observations are only possible thanks to my friend and companion Rey, our dog who is always accompanying me (or I him) in our everyday walks along the riverside; and to the brilliant camera-work of my husband when we go for walks all three, then my eyes are free for observations of the Nature and my hands - for playing with our dog and picking up interesting stuff like multicoloured stones, shells, sticks, leaves.....little pieces of Nature's riches...
Foto 2014
We do not have big species here, however, though I can't yet see many of them with my inexperienced eye, but can hear the presence of many, birds especially singing in different voices and tones I would say we have an abundance of little species like birds, frogs, insects, common water snakes, etc

And to each we encounter I will devote a separate page.
So...I am going to be a Gerald Durrell, thanks to the Animal Behaviour Coursera Course:)


Foto 2016

Note: after finishing the Animal Behaviour Course I decided not to drop this Blog and continue posting here all my observations of animals wherever I get them, with our passionate companion Rey.;):)

Foto 2016

2 комментария: